Monday, December 28, 2009

Random Rumblings

Well, I've finally stepped into the world of blogging. Yes, I'm about 10 years late but so what, I've never followed the crowd hell I still don't have a twitter...I think moreso I've never done a blog because I'm a terrible procrastinator (unless it comes to updating my FB status **don't judge me lol**)...so we are going to see how long I stick with this. I got the idea of doing a blog after a FB chat with a friend who questioned if I wrote and once I told him that I indeed wrote but never kept any of my writings I realized it was because I'm kinda shy when it comes to expressing myself so if my name is out there I'mma bite my tongue but when I'm anoynomous I'm free to say what comes to mind...u know that snarky reply that I have to hold in to keep the peace; that sappy note proclaiming my crush...*yeah I'm grown as hell and still have crushes, so what?!* Well here's my place to let it all hang out...if u don't like oh well u know what to do...if I say something u don't agree with speak up, if I hit a nerve and say what u been wanting to say, chime in...I'm warning u, I swear I think I have adult ADHD because I will go off in a tangent in a second like....ohhh a butterfly....so hang in there as my tag says, I'm the perfect imperfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment