Friday, July 2, 2010
Wooooow....
It's been a long time, but like I said, I'm a major procrastinator and even though I have things to write about my attention span is mad short...but lately I've been reflecting over life...later today we will be saying goodbye to one of my cousins and it kinda hit me that damn, life is mad short...we were around the same age and although we weren't close family is family and a lost is a lost. Like I said, I've been reflecting on life and realized that the year is half gone and I've yet to complete the goals I set for myself so its time to get in gear. The beginning of the year I said that I would learn to drive and get my license, I'm still bussing it and have yet to look at my study guide but I will have my license before the winter. My weight loss is at a stand still, I'd began doing well and bam, I stopped...I need to get focused, I know what I want to do so I need to do. Work is going ok, I feel like my position has so much potential if it had the right people in place to guide us, as of now I feel like I'm just floating along because my supervisor is just as clueless as we are. I'm aiming for a successful second half in my career, when we go back Tuesday I'm actually going to set up an appointment to talk to my executive director (my mentor) she's the best. She is such an inspiration to me but some reason I get awestruck when it comes to talking to her. I feel like I have to really prove myself and stand out since she gave me a second chance. My babies are growing like weeds, I can't believe I have 1st graders now, I feel like I wasn't there for them like I should have been last year but I'm determined to make time for them this year, I am so proud of them and we are going to work hard to make things work out. My littlest is growing daily, its hard to believe he's walking and talking...what happened to my little peanut. I am amazed at how they are growing and I only pray that the Lord continues to guide me because there is no way I could make it on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment