Where to start? Nothing major going on this wayway just needed to do a little writing to go to sleep...too many thoughts bouncing around in my head....well I'm seeing how prayer is changing things, I prayed to be less stressed and thus far I have, I prayed for an interview for the new position and I've had 2...prayed for a favorable outcome at court and recieved alot of clarity and a chance to express myself about the situation...prayed for that issue to be removed and I can see it has been. Well I'm still praying for a few things, I'm praying that if this position is for me I will receive it...I'm praying that I have the strength and willpower to begin a weight loss program, to stick with it and see the results manifest...I'm praying that He does right by his child...I'm praying for an increase in my wages...as usual I continue to pray for the healthy and safety of my babie, family and friends...I'm praying for a stronger relationship with u Lord!
****Gratitude for Jan. 11, 2010****
-I'm thankful for being able to recognize the changes being made in me.
-I'm thankful for my babies and the health.
-I'm thankful for Marshall's help.
-I'm thankful for my job.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment