Well last night I prayed and cried myself to sleep...I put myself out there not for a response but because I'm starting out fresh and no longer holding back my thoughts and feelings...after I expressed myself, no matter how silly I felt I put it out there (not all because u always hold SOMETHING back) and afterward I went to bed...but not before praying, I prayed long and hard about alot of things, for alot of people and for clarity and already I'm seeing my prayers in action...I prayed for a sign to allow myself to move forward and BAM I got it...am I sad? A little, am I wiser alot, am I ready make moves to get to where I want to be, to get what I'm praying for? Yup, I sure am so I guess that outweighs the momentary sadness and tears...
***Gratitude***
-I'm thankful for the small changes I'm seeing in myself...I'm allowing myself to acknowledge my feelings, speak on them and move forward one way or another.
-I'm thankful for recognizing fantasy maybe what I want but reality is what I need and striving for. I'm taking steps to make my reality even better than my greatest fantasies!!!
-I'm grateful for my babies...I love me some them!!!
-I'm grateful for my job...I may not be where I want to be but I'm where I need to be...
-I'm grateful for this new way of thinking.
-I'm grateful for life!!!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment