Well the first Monday of 2010 is about to come to an end and I'm going to try something new this year and see what comes from it...I'm attempting to see and believe that there is positive in every situation and I will be focusing on the positive. I'm about 2 years late jumping on the Laws of Attraction/Secrets bandwagon, but like I said I don't follow trends, I do things on my own time. I don't have the books yet and I really may not even get them since I know the gist of it is speaking things into existence...I've always known that words have power and yet I continue to allow negative things to come out...yesterday I was searching on one forum and came across the idea of vision boards and happened across a scripture (will post it later) Habbauck 2:2-3 which pretty much says "write your vision down and make it plain, reflect and pray over it and it will manifest" this scripture was one of the last things I read before bed and lo and behold it was the first thing I read on Fb this morning so I am taking that as a sign to write down my goals and see what comes from them...Now I don't think that just writing these things down and reading them will make it happen but who knows, i do know that faith without work is dead so while having faith that my vision will manifest I will be working at them as well. I am giving myself until Friday to have atleast a basic list of my goals for 1st quarter down in writing.
Something else I came across which I was introduced to earlier this year is a gratitude journal so I'm going to post each day the things that occured that I am grateful/thankful for.
Today, Monday Jan. 4, 2010
I am grateful for the wisdom and understanding that I am gaining..
-for being shown the signs of what I need to do no matter how much I try to ignore it.
-for my babies and my family
-for my job
-for His grace and mercy and a chance to start all over in the morning.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment